UPDATED HOURLY | Saturday, March 24th, 2018 | CALLING ALL CREW
☘ Happy March! ☘
Scholastic Publishing: Production Assistant – New YorkScholasticNew York, NY
Scholastic is a global publisher of children’s literature and media.
Looking for someone to join a growing in-house production team.
Our studio work serves the promote children’s books, authors and illustrators, and other brand campaigns.
The desired candidate
– maintains a hardworking attitude
– can adapt to flexible, short-notice work situations
– works collaboratively with others
– detail oriented
– has studio experience (1 year+)
– assist in managing operation needs of the studio (cleaning, organizing, set-up and break-downs, etc.)
– help concept and collect costumes, props, and other on-set needs
– serve as a runner for off-site errands
– notate shoots (take sheets)
– assist with upload/download of footage, and transferring media as needed
– travel and support team on-offsite shoots
– handle logistics of shoots, travel itineraries, lunches, etc.
If interested, please send resume and a description of past work experience or a film project you’ve supported.
Pay: $20 / hour
Contact: Theodor Seuss Geisel
This post has been read 638 times.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a set PA?