Videographer / Video Production Specialist – ECS Federal LLC – Rosslyn, VA
Company: ECS Federal LLC
Location: Rosslyn, VA
ECS Federal LLC
ECS is seeking a Videographer / Video Production Specialist to work in our Rosslyn, VA office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Work on various video projects which may include, but are not limited to: shooting footage, taking photographs, creating and/or editing informational videos, employee spotlights, presentations, and training videos
- Interviewing and videotaping or photographing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
- Preparing background film or “B” roll as well as live feed
- Troubleshoots problems with the equipment
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Portfolio required with examples of video projects
- Makes recommendations for best practices for video creation and storage and distribution of final videos
- Degree in videography, digital editing, visual communications, or a related program area
- Minimum three years’ experience in the field of video production.
- Experience producing original training, corporate, and/or government videos
- Required computer software skills: Expertise in PC-based Adobe Creative Cloud – particularly After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, and Bridge. Also proficient in Microsoft Office 365 basics –Video, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent visual stylistic sense (balance, tone, placement) with an understanding of videography principles
- Ability to translate complex information into concise, engaging videos
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment; must be able to manage several projects simultaneously from concept through completion
- Detail oriented with good communication and customer service skills
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.