Videographer – MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) – Chantilly, VA
Company: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB)
Location: Chantilly, VA
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB)
This position supports an intelligence community customer storage site with a staff of between 20 – 30 made up of both government employees and contractors. The site receives equipment from contractors, conducts test and inspection activities on new equipment, on equipment being prepared for issue and on equipment returned after use. Other technical staff build equipment components that support unique equipment configuration requirements.
The Videographer will:
- Take Video, Record Audio and take still photographs.
- Suggest technical ideas to help staff achieve desired outcomes.
- Creatively translate abstract concepts into effective visual form in a variety of media.
- Design, edit and produce video, audio and graphic materials documenting instructor demonstrations in classroom and other environments.
- Translate audio, video, graphics and animation into distributable formats.
- Maintain hardware and software for digital media acquisition.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Establish and maintain a cooperative working relationship with those encountered in the course of work.
Must be able to adapt to and respond to the hardware and software provided by the customer.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 3 years’ experience within the last 5 years in video production, script writing and still photography.
- Audio, visual, animation and choreography expertise for creation of records of instructor demonstrations.
- TS Clearance with current or recent access to SCI and CI polygraph is required.
For more than 39 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), an Alion company, has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services, cyber security, and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work with a team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.
MacB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. MacB recruits, trains, compensates and promotes without regard to race, creed, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, source of income, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, military status, or any other consideration made unlawful under applicable federal, state or local law.