Videographer – Kaimetrix – Arlington, VA
Location: Arlington, VA
Kaimetrix, L.L.C. is seeking a professional Videographer to support the U.S. Post Office (USPS) Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) Contract Support Services in Arlington, VA.
Work on various video projects which may include, but are not limited to: shooting footage, taking photographs, creating and/or editing informational videos, employee spotlights, presentations, and training videos
- Degree in videography, digital editing, visual communications, or a related program area
- Required computer software skills: Expertise in PC-based Adobe Creative Cloud — particularly After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, and Bridge. Also proficient in Microsoft Office 365 basics Video, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent visual stylistic sense (balance, tone, placement) with an understanding of videography principles
- Ability to translate complex information into concise, engaging videos
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment; must be able to manage several projects simultaneously from concept through completion
- Detail oriented with good communication and customer service skills
- Interviewing and videotaping or photographing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
- Preparing background film or B roll as well as live feed
- Troubleshoots problems with the equipment
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Portfolio required with examples of video projects
- Makes recommendations for best practices for video creation and storage and distribution of final videos
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of video production.
- Experience producing original training, corporate, and/or government videos
Degrees / Certifications
- Degree in videography, digital editing, visual communications, or a related program