Videographer/Editor – Integrated Systems Solutions – Silver Spring, MD
Company: Integrated Systems Solutions
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Integrated Systems Solutions
Place of Performance: Silver Spring, MD
Period of Performance: Duration of Contract Salary based on experience.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Film Production, Communications, Fine Arts, or related field preferred and five (5) years of experience, one (1) year of which must be specialized.
Minimum Experience Requirements: This position requires five (5) years of general experience of which at least one (1) year must be specialized.
Tasks and duties to include:
- Carry out editing and filming of b-roll footage to support the NOAA Studio and NOAA Ocean Today, an interactive, video-driven exhibit that supports ocean literacy in museums and aquariums.
- Coordinate shoot logistics for in studio and travel to determined locations;
- Shoot video footage using Government equipment – HD cameras, lights, mics, GoPro, etc.;
- Log all video footage with date, location, subject, and other metadata. Obtain appropriate release forms;
- Complete all rendering, compressing, and processing of video files to ensure prompt delivery via Web, or external hard drives;
- Add finished video content to CatDV digital asset management database;
- Perform end-to-end video editing, from raw footage through finished product;
- Perform color correction and audio mixing;
- Add captions, and;
- Complete all rendering, compressing, and exporting of video files.