Video Production Specialist with TS/SCI – Information Management Group, Inc. – Springfield, VA
Company: Information Management Group, Inc.
Location: Springfield, VA
Information Management Group, Inc.
IMG was awarded the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Visual Communications Services (VCS) contract to provide video production, graphic design, photography, copying/printing, and editing services. VCS supports NGA’s strategic goal – which calls for the strengthening, enhancement, and transformation of communications across the enterprise – by providing professional visual services that are timely, relevant and accurate on behalf of NGA and the Office of Corporate Communications (OCC).
IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide – is seeking a full-time Video Production Speciliast – Videographer with TS/SCI at its Springfield, VA location.
The purpose of the Videographer is to perform duties including all aspects of video production to include but not limited to script writing, story development, lighting, shooting, editing, audio production and animation.
- Produce videos using Abobe Premiere and After Affects.
- Video capture using the Panasonic P2 HD codec, Avid Media Composure Software and Adobe Master collection software.
- Full productions that include script writing, lighting, storyboarding, use of green screen and animation.
- Filming multiple locations; music selection and graphic production.
- Short videos, using a teleprompter in studio or on location.
- Transcribing and captioning of videos
- Other video productions.
- Experience with nonlinear video editing systems
- Experience with HD codecs
- Experience with transcription and captioning
- Experience with embedding subtitles compliant with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Experience with video, sound and lighting equipment
- Script; Story; Lighting; Shooting; Editing; Captioning; Animation; Post-Production; Abode Premiere; Abobe After Effects; Panasonic P2 codec; Adobe MC (version 5,6, and cloud); 508 compliance; Closed Captioning; File Conversion; Dubbing; Meta tagging; Section 508
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Education Required: Bachelor Degree in a relevant field or an additional 4 years of relevant experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin
RESPECT. INTEGRITY. TEAMWORK. DIVERSITY. LEARNING. COMMITMENT. OWNERSHIP.