Redskins Broadcast Network Internship – Spring 2020 – The Washington Redskins – Ashburn, VA
Company: The Washington Redskins
Location: Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins
The Washington Redskins are looking for interns for the 2020 Off-Season. We provide hard-working, dedicated, knowledgeable, and exceptional people with internships in the professional NFL industry.
Videography, Television Editing, Digital & Social, & More
Get hands-on experience producing and editing web videos, assisting producers with TV shows, documentaries and much more! *This is not a Radio Play-by-Play, or live production internship. This is post-production based internship.*
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Punctuality and accountability
- Positive attitude and willingness to go the ‘extra mile’
- Need to receive college credit (no exceptions)
- Need to provide own transportation to Redskins Park
- Must be able to commit to entire off-season (mid-February – May)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite & Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient in techniques in Non-linear editing systems
- Proficient in videography and experience with DSLR and broadcast filming.
- An understanding of ‘sequencing’ and ‘storytelling’ in terms of video production
- Basic knowledge of Mac operating system, Microsoft Word, Office, Excel
- Must provide link to relevant resume reel in Cover Letter
- Shoot, edit and upload player and coach press conferences and other web content to redskins.com
- Help producers with shows as needed (schedule guests, log/digitize video, write scripts, generate ideas)
- Edit and produce commercials and demos for various Redskins productions
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of show sets
- Working with online CMS to organize video on redskins.com.
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and relevant video reel. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.