Photographer / Videographer (Secret Clearance) – Inflow-ns – Alexandria, VA
Location: Alexandria, VA
Inflow we “Make It Matter” for every employee, every customer, and every mission. Apply today and become a part of a growing community of Inflowees: www.inflow-ns.com
What level Clearance do I need? You must possess an active Secret clearance.
Who will I be working with? In support of Inflow’s contract with the Government, you will be working for and alongside Government employees and with our team of other awesome Inflowees. You will be supporting the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) for the Department of Defense (DOD).
What will I be doing? In this position you will be part of a team of professional digital media specialists, desktop publishers, and public affairs specialists maintaining the Government agency branding for the DOD OIG. You will photograph indoor and outdoor events, take group shots, photograph portraits for employee photos and passport photos. You will need to quickly edit photos to provide quality shots for printed and electronic communication materials. You will provide videography support and edit videos. You will be using government provided tools for digital communication activities (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite).
- Provide photo and video support for events, meetings, retirements and ceremonies.
- Respectfully provide creative direction to varying levels of Government officials, as it pertains to photography and videography.
- Provide excellent photography/videography editing services.
- Maintain photo archive for the DoD IG.
- Write photo captions and metadata according to the DoD Visual Information Style Guide.
- Provide photography support for internal stories and publications.
- Provide studio portraits for DoD Outlook profiles and other internal uses.
- Make photo inkjet prints.
- Ensure quality products each time.
- Provide status on deliverables and timelines.
- Handle confidential and classified information ensuring information is not distributed or communicated outside of approved individuals/system.
- Conduct work in the Government provided tools.
- Demonstrate confidence in your ability to provide quality deliverables without error.
What experience, training, and education do I need?
You must hold the following requirements:
- Experience photographing events and portraits, using both flash and ambient light
- Videography experience, to include lighting, shooting and editing
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelors Degree