Lead Video Production Specialist with TS/SCI – Information Management Group, Inc. – Springfield, VA
Company: Information Management Group, Inc.
Location: Springfield, VA
Information Management Group, Inc.
The purpose of the Videographer is to perform duties including all aspects of video production to include but not limited to script writing, story development, lighting, shooting, editing, audio production and animation.
- Provide leadership and oversight with day-to day video operations.
- Mentor team members and look for opportunities to grow their skill set.
- Provide recommendations to Government Lead and COR for improvements to video products.
- Lead and provide oversight of all video production logistics, including pre-production and postproduction logistics, selection and management pf professional talent, editing video and incorporating graphics, text, music and other elements as required.
- Advise clients on the use of audio and video tools to meet communication and outreach goals.
- Produce videos using Adobe Premier and Adobe After Affects.
- Video capture using the RED and Panasonic 4K cameras and Adobe Premiere and Adobe Master collection software.
- Full productions that include script writing, lighting, storyboarding, use of green screen and animation.
- Filming multiple locations; music selection and graphic production.
- Short videos, using a teleprompter in studio or on location.
- Transcribing and captioning of videos.
- Regularly communicate with other Team Leads to improve team interaction, quality of products and improve production process streamlining.
- Experience with nonlinear video editing systems
- Experience with HD codecs
- Experience with transcription and captioning
- Experience with embedding subtitles compliant with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Experience with video, sound and lighting equipment
- Script; Story; Lighting; Shooting; Editing; Captioning; Animation; Post-Production; Adobe Premiere; Adobe After Effects; Panasonic P2 codec; Adobe MC (version 5,6, and cloud); 508 compliance; Closed Captioning; File Conversion; Dubbing; Meta tagging; Section 508
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration.
Education Required: Bachelor Degree in a relevant field or an additional 4 years of relevant experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National Origin
RESPECT. INTEGRITY. TEAMWORK. DIVERSITY. LEARNING. COMMITMENT. OWNERSHIP.