If you are a Graphic Designer and are looking for new challenges, to work for a leading company that will give you the experience and exposure to build your career and personal brand then you are at the right place!
We provide cutting-edge technology solutions for Fortune 500 companies, large, medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across the globe. To maintain the best customer experience with our product, service, and support, we are looking to hire qualified, dedicated, and self-motivated candidates who can help us further our business mission, i.e., to deliver highly innovative technology solutions while always putting our customers first.
Currently, we are looking for a “Graphic Designer” who will be responsible for developing Artwork, Images, Graphics & other design material required for powerful and consistent marketing/branding of the company product. This will be achieved via the digital form and by leveraging the ability of a proven graphic with great attention to details.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on the layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Produce a wide variety of graphic materials or assist in creating artifacts that include graphics work, spanning from Brochures, Datasheets, Ads, Direct mail, PowerPoint presentations, and other marketing collateral materials
- Work on proactive creative ideas to build brand strength
- Setup and brand company’s portals to match their corporate theme
- Adhere to brand guidelines and maintain Marketing Department graphic standards and processes
- Participates in designing or production planning/brainstorming group sessions and meetings
- Communication and coordination with marketing team members
Creative designing skills for designing brochures, websites, email, and other marketing collateral
- Ideally has work experience as a video editor and a video animator
- Graphic designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw or similar tools
- Good understanding of modern UI principles both for print and electronic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- At least 4+ years’ of graphic designing experience
- Experience working in Marketing Agency/Software House
- Proficient in using design software such as InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Premier
- A strong portfolio showcasing examples of good design and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced iterative environment
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines