Digital Producer – The Washington Redskins – Ashburn, VA
Company: The Washington Redskins
Address: Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins
The “Digital Producer” will help drive the ideation, production and creation of video content for the digital media organization. S/he will also be responsible for the production of live stream programming. A successful candidate must be a quick-thinking, creative individual who demonstrates a high level of urgency. Creative and out-of-the-box thinking, with a balance of project management skill, is absolutely critical for this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and editing of video.
- Plan and capture video in a variety of settings, scripted and structured shoots, team events and stadium events, as well as editing short form video utilizing graphics and effects integrating various elements including highlights, voice over, interview and player footage.
- Shoot press conferences and other video for use on TV shows, Stadium HD Boards, Redskins.com, and entertainment social media platforms
- Set up lighting, audio equipment, and camera, including multi-camera shoots.
- Design and produce video packages and show segments including contractual Sponsorship features as well as situational hype videos for social, website and stadium.
- Setup and execute Digital Live Stream Events from a streaming program (Ex. OBS – Open Broadcast Software) which includes loading of assets, switching of scenes, and working with hosting talent
- Work closely with the Creative Department to ensure quality and consistency in branding and collaborating with the Redskins Content Team to generate team/fan based promotional and content series.
- Daily Editing for a variety of projects throughout the year.
- Game Day videography of Redskins football games as well as occasional weekend assignments.
Education and Background Prerequisites
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Knowledge & experience in Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects
- Knowledge & experience with Canon Cinema Cameras (C200), DSLRs,(Arri Amira preferred)
- Knowledge & demonstrated experience in digital streaming programs (Ex. OBS – Open Broadcast Software)
- Must have an understanding on pop culture and industry trends to inform ideation
- Must have knowledge of lighting, filters, lenses, audio equipment
- Experience using Cinema 4D or related 3D animation software preferred.
- Knowledge of the game of football and todays cultural impact/ stories surrounding the game.
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Ability to multitask and remain organized while adhering to strict deadlines
- Flexibility to work varying and potentially long hours
- Must come with creative ideas and concepts
Head of Digital
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.