Who We Are:
Storyblocks is a subscription-based stock media service focused on empowering the creative community. We offer a suite of content – video, audio, and images – to fuel our mission of helping our customers create more moving stories. Storyblocks helps digital storytellers unlock their creative potential by providing beautiful stock videos, images, and music that fit with any budget. We are a member-driven company, serving over 200,000 content creators that range from prosumers to SMBs to studios and Fortune 500 brands. Our members can subscribe to our video, image or music libraries, or any combination of the three, to ensure they are able to be brilliant on any budget.
Who You Are:
Storyblocks is looking for a Customer Success Manager with exceptional commercial and relationship management skills to join our Enterprise Sales Team in the Washington, DC area. The desired candidate has excellent customer support skills, and a history of high client engagement and customer retention rates. Storyblocks has very aggressive goals for 2020 and beyond, and we truly believe in funding and investing in our Enterprise sales efforts. If you’re excited to join a fast paced, scrappy, and innovative sales team, then look no further.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide excellent customer support and advocate for our customers’ business objectives
- Develop growth strategies to retain and expand partnerships within our existing customer base
- Gain subject matter expertise on Storyblocks products, technology, and, services to communicate with new and current customers
- Support onboarding of new customers on Storyblocks platforms leading to customer ROI and partnership growth
- Record customer activity in proper databases to support Storyblocks data-driven strategy efforts
- Strategize and execute on department-level goals, including but not limited to: churn reduction, user adoption, customer satisfaction, and team growth
- Participate in, and/or identify, design, and deliver cross-functional projects that support strategic improvements in scaled processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed goals and to spend more time with customers
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2-5 years experience in Client Success or Customer Success at a SaaS company
- Experience managing client retention and contributing to year over year growth
- High degree of self motivation and drive
- BA / BS from a leading University
- Proficiency with CRM systems and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills via email and phone to build relationships and win renewals
- Ability to mitigate problems and put the customer first
- Superior organizational skills in managing multiple projects and a large portfolio of clients
- Relationships within and knowledge of the TV and film production industry
- Proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive and fair compensation – Our investments in our Enterprise efforts start with our people , and that means that performance is met with an incredibly robust compensation package! For each title, we have consistently applied competitive salary bands based on market data and benchmarks. What you’ve been paid before, fear of conflict, or willingness to negotiate does not play a part.
- Company-paid medical – Our medical, dental and vision premiums are covered 100% for you and your dependents.
- Paid parental leave – Welcoming new family members is exciting, but it can also be challenging. We offer twelve weeks paid leave for primary caregivers and four weeks for secondary caregivers. We have a dedicated private nursing room available to new mothers.
- Unlimited vacation – At Storyblocks we take vacation seriously. That means take the time off when you need it. Don’t worry about tracking hours or accounting for partial days. Typically employees take about three or four weeks each year.
- Flexible work-from-home options – Much of our workflow is online, and for meetings, we have dedicated video-conferencing setups. As long as you deliver results, you are welcome to get your work done outside of the office or during unusual times when desired.
- Company-sponsored mentorship and growth – We have a formal mentorship program that involves regular career and growth conversations. “360-degree” feedback is collected twice a year and synthesized into actionable, peer-reviewed, performance reviews. We happily foot the bill for conferences and online courses that will add value to the organization. We encourage attending meetups and are happy to host them as well.
- Casual Work Environment – Sure we all get dressed up once in a while, but in general we want you to be comfortable at the office – whatever that means to you (flip-flops, shorts, jeans, etc.).
- Fully stocked kitchen – Everyone gets input on the food and drinks we stock in our shared refrigerators and snack room. We have multiple mechanisms for making coffee and cold-brew kegs are often on tap.
- Dogs in the office – We love dogs and we will probably love your dog too. With help from a calendar, we allow employees to bring in their dogs to help guide us through the day.
Storyblocks supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.