Videographer / Video Editor – iPro Group – Richmond, BC
Company: iPro Group
Location: Richmond, BC
About iPro Group
We’re an education and e-learning company that develops multimedia classrooms and apps for online advertising, marketing and sales, small-to-medium sized business development, personal growth, skill acquisition, and community-based lifelong learning.
Empowering entrepreneurs through simple education and digital automation
Our Core Values
- Driven To Win
- Think Outside The Box
- Stay Positive
People & Culture
iPro Group has a positive and progressive culture, which focuses on developing a hardworking team environment. As a little community and a growing company, we believe in adding value and skill training for our employees in accelerating their career growth. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. To cultivate a lively and fun-loving culture at work, we offer company bonding outings and events, weekly Tim Horton’s breakfast, and endless snacks!
A successful team requires direction and support and that is what we, at iPro Group, will provide for you in order for you to achieve useful skills that can be applied in both work and personal life. We value our employees the way we value our customers because our people make the difference in iPro’s success.
Help Us Help You!
Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for a creative, talented, and detail-oriented person who is passionate about delivering high-quality projects and is enthusiastic about branding and improving audience interaction with the brand. The Videographer will be involved in helping us plan, shoot, and edit a continual stream of video content for promoting our business. This may include, but is not limited to: recording and editing videos for social media platforms, broadcasting live online, and coordinating video shoots. This is a great avenue to express your talent and creativity.
- Able to work on post production tasks including reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing
- Able to take creative concepts and turn them into professional and impact motion visual experiences
- Able to evolve the product brand by working on a wide range of video creative projects
- Able to collaborate with all team members including marketers, copywriters, project/product managers, designers, as well as with any contractors on projects assigned
- Working with the creative team, assisting in the development of creative campaigns, giving and receiving feedback on all things design and video related.
- Keeping up to date with the latest video trends and techniques.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of video production and editing experience, IT industry work experience is an asset
- Proficient with video editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premier Pro CC, and Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in camera operation and lighting
- Ability to create graphic animation/motion graphics videos is an asset
- Excellent understanding of video, lighting, and editing equipment and software and the technical skills to use them effectively and efficiently
- Experience in video production and editing and familiarity with a variety of cameras, lenses, mobile devices, etc
- A strong eye for design and an understanding of storytelling and how to grab viewers attention in short timespans
- Ability to incorporate feedback with ability to take directions well
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills and work collaboratively with team members
- Must have a Canadian citizenship or have a permanent resident in Canada*
*This job is not open for remote locations. Our office is located in Richmond B.C., Canada. After 3-month probation, group coverage benefits will be included including dental, vision, and health coverage
If this applies to you, then we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: PART TIME
Check us out at: https://iprogroup.ca/
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Education reimbursement
- Discounted/free food
- On-site parking
- Dental care
- Casual dress
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Video Production: 1 year (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)