Videographer & Editor – Moves Media – Vancouver, BC
Company: Moves Media
Address: Vancouver, BC
$50,000 – $60,000 a year
Looking for an awesome Videographer and Editor to join our small team!
Please only apply with links to videos you have filmed and edited. A cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team is also required.
The successful candidate will have the right skill set and personality to fit in with our dynamic client load. We are looking for someone who loves filming and who is passionate about making videos.
The ideal candidate will have experience or willingness to tackle the below responsibilities:
– Camera Operator – versed in a variety of cameras with a creative eye
– Editor (Adobe Suite) – experienced editor able to cut projects to tell stories, basic colour knowledge, and creativity to enhance edits. Premiere is a must and After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge is a bonus.
– Producer – Coordinating projects, contracting additional talent, problem solving, logistics, etc.
Primary responsibilities for the successful candidate are filming and editing. It is a huge bonus if the selected candidate can also assist with any of the following: business development, client management, producing, script writing, story boarding, creative, and gear knowledge. It’s also an asset if the candidate has experience with the YouTube platform.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to your application. Please provide demo reels, relevant work links, and other items, specifically sharing your role in all samples provided. Please also provide your salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Video Production: 1 year (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)