As a key member of the video production team, the video editor responsibilities include:
Work with the director and studio leadership to clearly understand the concept, style and intent of videos being produced
- Assemble live action, gameplay, and animated footage into trailers and promotional content as needed
- Edit and work with music, dialogue and sound FX
- Create motion graphics and FX as necessary
- Color balance videos
- Guide the video production team in best practices for footage and content management
- Self-manage reviews, feedback, and scheduling of work
- Oversee the quality and progress of editing and audio and video engineering
- Experiment with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Suggesting and/or selecting music
Proven work experience as a video editor
- Must be able to use After Effect, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Knowledge in Unity 3D will be a plus.
- Experience of live action video shooting.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Self Starter, Good Communication, Open minded, Team player, Positive Attitude