Sony Pictures Imageworks is Seeking a Senior UE4 Artist/TD – Sony Pictures Imageworks – Vancouver, BC
Company: Sony Pictures Imageworks
Location: Vancouver, BC
Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Work with the film makers, and our internal creative team, to create a photo-real animated short film, meeting budgetary and schedule milestones, in Unreal Engine 4.
- To be part of our lead team working to create shots with a strong cinematic visual language.
- Take the lead role in the creation of certain sequences, from the director blocking, through to final delivery.
- Apply knowledge and experience of realtime workflows to propose improvements to processes and pipelines.
- Analyze and improve performance of in-engine assets and memory usage.
- 3-5 yrs experience with Unreal Engine 4, Autodesk Maya.
- Proficiency with the UE4 Sequencer tool.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a close team environment
- Possess a strong sense of composition and color, with an intuitive understanding of the line of action.
- Experience using and integrating motion capture data.
- Knowledge of real-world cameras, and an intuitive understanding of their physical attributes.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience working with blueprints in UE4, and/or scripting and programming languages such as Python, C++, C#
- Virtual Production experience.
- Experience working with tools such as Houdini or MotionBuilder.
- Experience working on feature films, and/or high end cinematics.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume, cover letter and demo reel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19