Senior AV TEAM LEAD – PJS Systems Inc – New Westminster, BC
PJS Systems Inc job in New Westminster, BC
PJS Systems Inc
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to provide mentoring and leadership to installers in our operations department. You will be working with an installation team to oversee the planning, organization, execution and tracking of tasks on job sites.
- Experience with managing small teams of technicians
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of commercial audio, video, and control systems
- Broad experience with installing projectors, displays, speakers, lighting, racks, rigging, cable runs, etc
- Hands-on experience with basic network configuration and troubleshooting
- Competent with reading block diagrams, using power/hand tools and test equipment
- Working knowledge of Biamp, Crestron, AMX, and Extron equipment
- Must be capable of lifting at least 25kg, climbing ladders, operating lifts and booms
- Must satisfy the requirements of specific security clearances, such as RCMP, Provincial courthouses, YVR Airport
- Must have a valid BC class 5 driver’s license
PJS full-time employees are covered by our comprehensive group health benefits package under the umbrella of the BC Construction Association.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 to $30.00 /hour[Read more]
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...