The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Saturday, September 21st, 2019
Company: Ocean Media Inc.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Ocean Media Inc.
Ocean Media Inc. is expanding their production team!
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Production Coordinator. In this position you will work with various departments to ensure the timely production and delivery of media elements for animated TV, films, etc. This involves communicating with the production team members on a daily basis regarding scheduling, creative content, quality control and deadlines.
This position requires you to have the following skill set:
– Excellent English and grammar
– Post-secondary degree or diploma
– Creative writing skills are an asset
– Able to work in a deadline driven environment
– Excellent organization and time management skills
– Exceptional follow-up skills
– An eagle-eye for detail
– Able to work independently and as part of a team
– Excellent customer service skills
– An interest in animation / TV series / movies
– Project based work experience an asset but not required
– Foreign language skills an asset but not required
To apply, please submit your cover letter showcasing your excellent communication skills, and a resume.
We sincerely thank all interested applicants. Only those short-listed will be contacted for personal interviews.
Job Type: Full-time