Production Assistant – FuseFX – Vancouver, BC
Location: Vancouver, BC
FuseFX Vancouver is seeking a full-time Studio Production Assistant to join our team! We are looking for someone who is organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment to support our facilities and production team.
FuseFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio based in Los Angeles, with remote offices in New York and Vancouver. FuseFX is focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television, commercials and VR.
This entry-level position is a great opportunity to step into the world of visual effects!
- Contributes a very positive and welcoming approach for our staff
- Maintain the studio clean, organized, and tidy at all times
- Adheres to company policy and security procedures
- Communicates any office problems or issues that may arise to the Office Manager as needed
- Other duties (e.g., changing light bulbs, building office furniture, breaking down boxes) assigned by the Office Manager
- Backup for Office Assistant for weekday / weekend coverage as needed
- Special Projects as required/assigned by Production Management.
- Out of college and eager to learn more about the visual effects industry (a relevant degree in the entertainment industry is preferred)
- Reliable and punctual – be prepared for flexible hours as needed by production, some weekend shifts may last longer than 9 PM
- A team player and comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.