Deluxe Entertainment Services Group
Method Studios is an award-winning international visual effects group with facilities in Los Angeles, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, London, Melbourne and Montreal. As an artist-driven company known for its creativity, we service high-end feature film, commercial, television, games and motion graphics clients in the global marketplace.
Reporting to the VFX Production Manager, the VFX Production Assistant (P.A.) aids the daily production of a project and assists with facility needs when requested.
The VFX P.A. works with production management teams and artists on a daily basis, and occasionally clients. This ongoing interaction requires a highly professional demeanor and diplomacy.
- Create and maintain shot boards
- Timesheet wrangling
- Lunch/dinner wrangling
- Shotgun data entry
- QC support (session prep)
- Attend meetings and dailies sessions, assist as needed
- Data support as required
- Processing incoming material from client
- Facilitating electronic deliveries of material to the client
- Shipping equipment or data drives to vendors, clients or other offices
- All other duties as requested by the production team or facility
- Daily overtime, weekend work and offset hours are likely during a production
- Experience working at a visual effects studio or similar CG-related industry (video games, TV, animation) is an asset.
- Recent film school graduates will be considered.
- Must work well in a team environment with good communication skills.
- Must be familiar with Office programs such as MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with production programs such as Filemaker Pro and Shotgun are assets.
- Vehicle and drivers license would also be an asset but not mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Production Assistant – Deluxe Entertainment Services Group – Vancouver, BC
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group job in Vancouver, BC
You may also be interested in...
- Teaching Assistant, Production Design Contract – Vancouver Film School – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Contract Reporting to the Senior Instructor for Production Design and the Head of Department, working ...
- Acquisition Assistant – Electronic Arts – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Temporary Requisition Number:155420 Location:Vancouver Date Opened:2019-04-17 Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA ...
- production assistant – Vertical Luxury Outdoor Design Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ $18 – $22 an hour Permanent Salary$$18 to $22HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per ...
- Film/TV Casting Assistant – Tiffany Mak Casting Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Vancouver, BC Part-time WE ARE: A busy and reputable film/TV casting office in Vancouver. Though ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...