Producer Assistant – Reel One Entertainment – Vancouver, BC
Company: Reel One Entertainment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Reel One Entertainment
Reel One Entertainment, a Newen (TF1 Group) company, is a dynamic international television production and distribution company with offices in Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles and London. Reel One leads the way in the development, financing, production and distribution of high-quality TV programming, and is one of the largest suppliers in the niche of highly commercial TV movies and series.
Please visit www.reeloneent.com for more information.
We are looking for an entry level Producer Assistant to support our Senior Vice President Production and staff, based in our Burnaby office.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Upkeeping of the office and storage
- Researching and collecting data
- Answering phones and re-routing calls
- Facilitating internal communication
- Storing and safekeeping of props assets – phones, tablets, laptops
- Planning occasional internal company events
- Managing assets warehouse
- experience in a similar role
- Film production industry experience is an asset
- Experience or desire in managing scripts breakdown and clearance is a strong asset
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English; French speaking is an asset.
- Accessible via cell phone and Skype during and after work hours
- Ability to Organized and manage multiple projects at a time is an asset.
- Must have BC drivers license and car
If you are interested in this position please send a resume and a cover letter, both in PDF form. Please tell us in the cover letter what your salary expectations are.
We will get back to candidates we would like to interview right away.