Photo Studio Assistant – Save on Foods – Langley, BC
Company: Save on Foods
Address: Langley, BC
Save on Foods
Come join BC’s fastest growing grocery retailer in an exciting and challenging Photo Studio Assistant role!
Save-On-Foods is one of Western Canada’s largest employers. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years largely due to our commitment to going the extra mile!
We are driven to meet the specific needs of each community we serve and have grown to become Western Canada’s premier grocer with four banners and more than 170 locations from British Columbia to Manitoba and the Yukon.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Photo Studio Assistant to join our team in Langley, BC.
Reporting to the Photo Studio Manager, this position is responsible for determining suitability and assigning photos using various software programs, while accurately creating, updating and maintaining an image database. In this role, you will be performing administrative duties to ensure efficient workflows, keeping the studio clean and organized, and assisting where needed.
You will be responsible for:
- Determining suitability and assigning photos using various software programs to process multiple dockets for upcoming print and digital marketing.
- Organizing and keeping the studio clean and tidy.
- Accurately creating, updating and maintaining an image database.
- Conscientiously ensuring image design standards are met on a consistent basis for advertising.
- Liaising with internal clients to discuss requirements, investigate missing information, and problem solve to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Sourcing, shopping and ensuring that products and props are in place for photo and video shoots.
- Providing images on request for Marketing, Ecommerce, and More Rewards.
- Assisting Food Stylist, Photographer and Videographer as needed with content creation.
- Running change reports and update dockets as required.
- 2-3 years of experience in a business setting.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with social media tools
- Training or experience related to video, photography, and design is considered an asset.
- Highly proficient and self-motivated
- Able to prioritize and meet multiple overlapping deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- Organized, with both technical and creative ability.
- Highly detail oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- A strong communicator.
- Willing to learn new skills.
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, a company pension plan, free access to our onsite gym, free parking, team member offers, and opportunities for development and career progression.
Save-On-Foods is an inclusive team-oriented environment where we recognize achievements and celebrate them.
If you want to be part of an organization that makes an impact every day in our local communities, apply online today at www.saveonfoods.com/join-our-team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent