On-Set Supervisor (Contract) – The Embassy – Vancouver, BC
Company: The Embassy
Location: Vancouver, BC
The Embassy VFX is a Canadian, Oscar-nominated production house, specializing in live-action production, post-production, and animation for feature films & commercials.
We are looking for an experienced On-Set Supervisor to join our team for work on an upcoming television series.
We require someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver an extremely high level of work.
Please note: At this time we are accepting applications only from those artists who are legally eligible to work in Canada (ie Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or currently hold an open work permit), or are eligible to work in the EU.
- 4+ years on-set VFX experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive client management experience
- Experience in both episodic and feature film projects an asset.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Available to be on set for the entire shoot
- Participate in tech scouts with shooting crew
- Provide on-set photo reference, measurements and HDRI photos as needed
- Record camera and lens data
- Work with Director and DP during filming
- Make critical on-set decisions to maximize shot success and/or plan for issues
- Manage day to day developments between set and studio during production
- Communicate client direction, and hand off general on-set progress to in-house VFX Supervisor
- Provide artistic and technical supervision throughout pre-production.
Competitive salary based on experience
A fun and collaborative environment
Emphasis on work/life balance
Ample cross-training opportunities.