Office Production Assistant – A Filthy Lot Entertainment – North Vancouver, BC
Company: A Filthy Lot Entertainment
Location: North Vancouver, BC
A Filthy Lot Entertainment
North Vancouver, BC
About us/ The role
A Filthy Lot is a diverse, exciting and creative workplace, with perks like free daily catered lunches, 20% of all staff time being devoted to developing creative projects or professional development, frequent social events, and near limitless creative opportunities.
We are seeking an ambitious and Office Production Assistant to be part of the team. Supporting the organization and coordination of all aspects of production. As well as complete any ad hoc tasks as may be reasonably asked to ensure the smooth running of a production. Communicating effectively and diplomatically with others to achieve the schedule, while respecting the needs of other departments, the set, and the production as a whole.
This is a demanding position at a fast-paced creative studio with an everchanging environment. Reporting directly to the Head of The Production department, you’ll have a diverse range of responsibilities.
If the above sounds like something that would get you excited to get out of bed in the morning, we’d love to meet you. Film or TV experience not required, any forward-facing experience with large groups of people or staff will be considered.
- Front of house, greeting guests
- Ordering lunch for crew, set up and take down
- Ordering, organizing, and facilitating craft service and other general office supplies
- Running errands, doing pick ups & drop offs, shops (car required – car rental of $10/day plus company gas card supplied)
- Assisting with general email inbox management, and crew communication
- Writing out the day’s schedule on a whiteboard
- Running call sheets & sides
- Answering phones, directing calls
- General space cleanliness (wiping up spills, cleaning kitchen countertops, unloading/reloading dishwasher, garbage/compost/cardboard emptying)
- Occasional on set work including assisting Locations with running the studio bell, clean up and lock ups
- Locking up and setting alarms for work spaces at end of day (as required)
- Assisting with online meeting scheduling
- Point of contact for specific vendors
- (Optional) script supervising on-set duties (depending on skill level and interest. Training provided).
- Personal Car to carry out errands
- Ability to work in collaborative groups
- Ability to work for short periods unsupervised, and be able to close or open office on own
- Someone who feels confident to ask questions, and see a task through to completion
- PC Computer skills and a decent level of computer literacy
- Ability to be flexible in roles and tasks, take on the occasional role outside of the OPA scope
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Previous experience/training in Script Supervising
- Experience in Customer Service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary: Dependent on experience, 50-hour work week (10-hour days) Overtime eligible.
Extended Health Benefits: After 3-month probation
Start Date: immediate for the right candidate
Those interested can send their resume with previous work experience and how they meet the requirements of the job to jobs[At]afilthylot.com.
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Production : 1 year (Preferred)