Office Coordinator – Freeman Casting Co. – Burnaby, BC
Company: Freeman Casting Co.
Location: Burnaby, BC
Freeman Casting Co.
Freeman Casting is a team of casting and production professionals who provide background performers to the BC Film & Television industry.
In this position, you will be working closely with the owner and CEO and manage an office of approximately 15 employees. Tasks include liaising with the various TV and film production offices, managing schedules, coordinating meetings, and overseeing special projects. You must be proactive, outgoing, exceptionally organized, energetic, efficient and experience working with executive teams or an individual is an asset. This self-motivated candidate prioritizes, multi-tasks, and is detail oriented. Must have a driver’s license, preferably with their own vehicle. A criminal check will be required upon hire (company will provide).
- Responsible for Office and CEO’s schedule
- Corresponding with Clients and Vendors
- Updating office documents using Microsoft programs
- Onboarding new employees including: processing contracts and computer/email set up
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Coordinating with accounting/bookkeeping and processing payments to staff and vendors
- Standard clerical duties such as processing paperwork, scanning, filing, answering phones, mail/ courier distribution
- Some personal tasks for Owner/CEO
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- type 65 words per minute
- Previous Executive Assistant and/or Project coordination experience is an asset
- Results oriented and process driven
- Ability to handle stress and pressure when dealing with deadlines and clients
- Able to multi-task on various administrative projects in timely fashion
- Proficient in English — typing, proof reading, literary skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on Mac OS is an asset, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- University degree an asset
- Experience working in an IT environment is an asset, Social media savvy
- An interest in the film industry an asset
- Drivers License Required
- Own vehicle preferred
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s Licence (Preferred)