Junior Graphic Designer/Videographer – Garaventa (Canada) Ltd. – Surrey, BC
Company: Garaventa (Canada) Ltd.
Address: Surrey, BC
Garaventa (Canada) Ltd.
Garaventa Lift, one of the largest accessibilities and mobility companies in North America is looking to add a junior graphic designer/videographer to its growing marketing team! Do you love social media marketing and dream about creating high-quality videos? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love working for a company with a concrete mission, then we want to hear from you!
In this position, you’ll shoot and edit videos and photos for a variety of products and settings in different contexts. You will also be creating graphics for social media posts and various projects and digital campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities: * Shooting and editing high-quality video to be used on various platforms
- Creating engaging and creative social media content video and photo content
- Script writing and video concept planning and able to switch gears quickly with voice and tone
- Be involved and participate with team discussions about campaigns and strategies
- Follow brand and logo guidelines outlined by corporate business requirements
- Assisting social media manager with visual related tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback from upper management
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Assist with various graphic design projects including but limited to logo/brand identity, posters, event graphics, online ad graphics, web site design, and much more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary in Videography & Photography or equivalent experience (Diploma or Degree)
- 3-5+ years of experience * Video Editing Experience (Final cut pro, Adobe premiere, etc.)
- Exceptional colour grading skills
- Basics understanding of media production processes
- Versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Impeccable grammar
- Team player
- Basic Knowledge of Social Media’s Best Practices for Content including creating strong call-to-actions, headlines, and smart ways to engage with users on social media.
- Strong understanding of all the moving parts of an effective online marketing campaign
Nice-to-haves but we’re willing to train the right candidate:
- Google Analytics Knowledge
- Facebook ads experience
- Web Design and User Experience (UX Design)
- Google AdWords Certification
Looking for your next challenge? Does this role align with your experience and interest? We would love to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time