- Working closely with all Videographers to support on executing visual initiatives of this rapidly evolving high tech team;
- Responsible for post-production tasks including reviewing footage, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Premiere Pro and/or After Effect;
- Provide support on a wide range of projects as directed by the supervisor;
- Interact with internal teams to gain full understanding of projects, products and customer needs;
- Attend team meetings to brainstorm and provide ideas to video and marketing strategies;
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro; After Effects knowledge is a bonus
- Previous Co-op or at least 1 year of experiences in a video, film or marketing environment is preferred.
- A keen eye for space, timing and movement aesthetics. Basic editing, motion graphics and animation skills;
- Knowledge of photographic trends and techniques, motion after-effect, photo editing, and photo manipulation;
- Ability to articulate ideas and to take a creative project from initial to final stages;
- Excellent time, project management and multitasking skills;
- Be a team player and able to work in a fast pace environment;
- Fluent communication skills in Japanese is an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing/Web Creative preferred.
Wondershare Technology (300624.SZ) is an international consumer software company listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. We are a leading global provider of independently-developed software brands. Our mission is to provide our users and communities with ‘Smart Homes and Happy Lives’ through home security systems, intelligent hardware, and better software solutions. We are proud to have users in more than 200 countries all over the world, as well as a team of 500+ talented professionals working internationally. Our operation headquarters is in Shenzhen, China, and we have established branch offices in Vancouver, Tokyo, and Taiwan. We have experienced rapid growth at an astonishing rate for many years, as well as investments from leading organizations such as Huarui and IDG. Wondershare has been included in Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 Asia Pacific and as one of Forbes China’s most promising enterprises.
- Send resume with brief write up about your relevancy in the email body
- Share links to online activity showcasing your engagement such as profiles, blogs or demo reel
Due to high volume of applicants, we will only be contacting candidates who are shortlisted.
Thank you in advance for your interest!