ARISE Productions Ltd.
ARISE is a bold film Production Company that generates content to create meaningful change. We enrich our audience through moving stories saturated with information that empowers critical thinking and social will to take action.
We are seeking a Production/Director Assistant with knowledge and passion for the film world. While our current works in progress are documentary film focused, we will be expanding to encompass feature dramatic/docu-drama films in the near future. Experience in one or both realms is an asset. ARISE Productions Ltd. is a small start up company that needs an individual who can wear many hats. While this job will include office administration work by and large, you will also be expected to assist with hands on production needs. Hours – 25-30/week (this is susceptible to change).
– Organized and attentive to detail
– General office administration skills
– Strong secretarial and communications skills ie. phone calls, email management, social media etc.
– Filing paperwork and data entry
– Coordinating meetings, events, production travel, campaigns etc.
– Recording minutes
– Distributing production paperwork
– Running logistics on location or on set
– Effective problem solving
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.ca.
Film Production Assistant – Director’s Assistant – ARISE Productions Ltd.
ARISE Productions Ltd. job in Vancouver
You may also be interested in...
- Teaching Assistant, Production Design Contract – Vancouver Film School – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Contract Reporting to the Senior Instructor for Production Design and the Head of Department, working ...
- Acquisition Assistant – Electronic Arts – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Temporary Requisition Number:155420 Location:Vancouver Date Opened:2019-04-17 Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA ...
- production assistant – Vertical Luxury Outdoor Design Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ $18 – $22 an hour Permanent Salary$$18 to $22HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per ...
- Film/TV Casting Assistant – Tiffany Mak Casting Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Vancouver, BC Part-time WE ARE: A busy and reputable film/TV casting office in Vancouver. Though ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...