Lush Handmade Cosmetics
The Film & Photo Production Coordinator plays an essential role in the organization and day to day coordination of a busy (and growing) Film & Photo team. Working on an in-demand and very busy team means you are flexible, friendly and can adapt and evolve to the growing and changing needs on a daily basis. You are highly organized, have great administrative skills, but also aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. This is not a desk job, your time will be split between administrative tasks and hands on production support for our filmmakers and photographers. This production support could mean product prep and styling, catering & meal runs, prop sourcing and collecting, maintaining our shared spaces, etc.
Reporting to the Film & Photo PM/Producer, the Film and Photo Production Coordinator undertakes the following
- Provide administrative support for Film & Photo team members – including expenses, as well as important shoot documentation and digital file management
- Communicate clearly and timely with PM/Producer and members of the Film and Photo team
- Assist the content creators with the execution of shoot logistics including set up, product staging, clean-up, catering and coordination of models
- Utilize all options of model, location, prop and product sourcing before moving on in most efficient way
- Data entry into our scheduling documents
- Maintain Film and Photo inventory database of product and props, ordering, sourcing, and donating new items as needed
- Inventory and quality management of new product as it arrives to Film and Photo
- Organize product, maintain storage system and always know where items are for shoots and work with office coordinator to donate as needed
- Maintain studio, edit suite, and storage areas – monitor and be pro-active about organization
- Be able to confidently access key brand and business information – familiarize yourself with product launch documents, shared Brand Communications departmental calendars
- Maintain a talent database of internal staff models from around North America. Recruit internal staff models at large business gatherings, orientation days, etc.
- Work closely Lush Product Experts, to ensure proper product representation during shoots
- Assisting with product styling as required
- Ability to access all internal servers, assist with cataloguing, naming and archiving as needed
- Strive to improve and create innovative ways of executing shoots that align with Lush values
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.ca.
Film & Photo Production Coordinator
Lush Handmade Cosmetics job in Vancouver
You may also be interested in...
- Teaching Assistant, Production Design Contract – Vancouver Film School – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Contract Reporting to the Senior Instructor for Production Design and the Head of Department, working ...
- Acquisition Assistant – Electronic Arts – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Temporary Requisition Number:155420 Location:Vancouver Date Opened:2019-04-17 Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA ...
- production assistant – Vertical Luxury Outdoor Design Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ $18 – $22 an hour Permanent Salary$$18 to $22HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per ...
- Film/TV Casting Assistant – Tiffany Mak Casting Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Vancouver, BC Part-time WE ARE: A busy and reputable film/TV casting office in Vancouver. Though ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...