Lush Handmade Cosmetics
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and respond to your business needs. Our Lush staff live with purpose, finding their personal value connection with the values of our business, bringing their work and life paths into one holistic journey. #mylushlife
Reporting to the Film & Photo PM/Producer, the Film and Photo Production Coordinator undertakes the following RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support for Film & Photo team members – including expenses, as well as important shoot documentation and digital file management
- Communicate clearly and timely with PM/Producer and members of the Film and Photo team
- Assist the content creators with the execution of shoot logistics including set up, product staging, clean-up, catering and coordination of models
- Utilize all options of model, location, prop and product sourcing before moving on in most efficient way
- Data entry into our scheduling documents
- Maintain Film and Photo inventory database of product and props, ordering, sourcing, and donating new items as needed
- Inventory and quality management of new product as it arrives to Film and Photo
- Organize product, maintain storage system and always know where items are for shoots and work with office coordinator to donate as needed
- Maintain studio, edit suite, and storage areas – monitor and be pro-active about organization
- Be able to confidently access key brand and business information – familiarize yourself with product launch documents, shared Brand Communications departmental calendars
- Maintain a talent database of internal staff models from around North America. Recruit internal staff models at large business gatherings, orientation days, etc.
- Work closely Lush Product Experts, to ensure proper product representation during shoots
- Assisting with product styling as required
- Ability to access all internal servers, assist with cataloguing, naming and archiving as needed
- Strive to improve and create innovative ways of executing shoots that align with Lush values
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-2 years as a Key Production Assistant, Office Production Assistant or Coordinator in the freelance film industry or an in-house position.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Strong administrative skills including a comfort and familiarity with OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Sheets, etc.
- Strong Excel, Keynote, Powerpoint skills.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot various pieces of technology – Apple computers, Screen sharing and Apple TV, internal systems, conference phones, servers etc.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
- Ability to uphold brand guidelines and values when on shoots
- Open availability and flexibility to work occasional evening/weekends
- On-set experience and proper set-etiquette will be strongly preferred.
- Experience working in an in-house environment
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is an asset
- Background in similar industry would be an asset
- This role requires the sourcing of specific props and locations. You must have a valid BC driver’s licence. Access to your own car is preferred. Mileage is reimbursed
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our staff and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Film & Photo Production Coordinator – Lush Handmade Cosmetics – Vancouver, BC
Lush Handmade Cosmetics job in Vancouver, BC
You may also be interested in...
- Teaching Assistant, Production Design Contract – Vancouver Film School – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Contract Reporting to the Senior Instructor for Production Design and the Head of Department, working ...
- Acquisition Assistant – Electronic Arts – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Temporary Requisition Number:155420 Location:Vancouver Date Opened:2019-04-17 Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA ...
- production assistant – Vertical Luxury Outdoor Design Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ $18 – $22 an hour Permanent Salary$$18 to $22HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per ...
- Film/TV Casting Assistant – Tiffany Mak Casting Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Vancouver, BC Part-time WE ARE: A busy and reputable film/TV casting office in Vancouver. Though ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...