Executive Assistant – Arcana Studio – Burnaby, BC
Company: Arcana Studio
Location: Burnaby, BC
$18 – $25 an hour
Arcana Studio is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work directly with our management staff and Owner/CEO. Arcana is a Burnaby based animation studio which specializes in the production of animated feature films.
Since our launch in 2004, Arcana has established itself as a successful entertainment company producing 9 animated feature films and an animated television series all from their local Burnaby studio. Arcana has also published over 400 graphic novels that boast over 5,000 comic book characters that transcend gender, age and cultural boundaries making Arcana the owner of one of the world’s largest libraries of graphic novels.
Arcana has successfully sold and adapted their massive library of intellectual properties into live action feature films, animated feature films, television series’, toys, video games and more! Arcana’s films have sold to over 100 countries worldwide, and have been distributed domestically by Lionsgate, Cinedigm, Shout Factory, Vertical Entertainment, and APTN among others.
Arcana is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with company executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place in and outside of the work place.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- executive assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)