Digital Production Manager – VAN – Scanline VFX – Vancouver, BC
Scanline VFX job in Vancouver, BC
The Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer and oversees the day-to-day operations of projects, people and processes. Partnering with the VFX Producer, Technical + Art Directors and Supervisors, the DPM creates milestones and manages scope in order to deliver the show on schedule and budget.
- Manages and oversees projects, people and processes to deliver shows in time and on budget
- Works with stakeholders to determine milestones, deliverables and scope of show/project and maximize efficiences in the production line and overall studio/facility
- Partners with VFX Coordinators to create detailed plans to break down tasks for the team and ensure the schedule of work is on track
- Coordinates with I/O Coordinators and Editors to oversee render queue prioritization; ensures effectiveness and adherence to show schedules
- Delivers ongoing clear goals and deadlines for sequences and processes to the team and studio
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3+ years VFX experience in a similar position; major feature films, commercial or episodic experience (plus), outsourcing experience (preferred)
- Shotgun or other production management/database software expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (required)
- Experience building facility VFX pipelines with a strong understanding of VFX software packages; interest in and understanding of technological advancements within the industry
- Organized and methodical approach to work
- Clear in planning tasks and deliverables with artists, supervisors and clients
- Works well under pressure and when working with tight deadlines
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...