The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, September 24th, 2020
Company: Novus Entertainment Inc
Address: Vancouver, BC
Novus Entertainment Inc
Hello, this is Novus – how can we help you? As one of Novus’ Customer Care & Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be asking that question a lot. Our CSSs have set the bar in our industry. We’re known for being personable and always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. You’ll be at the front line interacting with our customers on the phone and we’ll be relying on you to keep them smiling.
Some of your responsibilities include:
· Provide professional, knowledgeable and pleasant customer service and support over the phone
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues customers are experiencing
· Promote and recommend Television, Internet & Phone services
· Process new accounts and schedule new appointments as well as ensuring work orders are accurately entered
· Provide thorough explanations about billing and payment process to our customers
· Perform other duties as required
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service function & Internet technical support
· Computer knowledge in MS programs (Work, Excel, Access, Outlook)
· Minimum Grade 12 level education
· Must be available to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
· Previous employment with a telecommunications service provider an asset
· An excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills
· A team player but can also work independently with minimum supervision
· Cool under pressure – you have the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and can manage and diffuse upset customers
· A people person, your outgoing, positive and fun personality shines through.
· Highly organized with exceptional customer service skills and have a strong attention to detail
· An analytical thinker – you have the excellent ability to take initiative and prioritize
· Goal oriented and thrive working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
· A love for all things TV and Internet, and technology in general
· Speak a second language? Specifically Cantonese or Mandarin? Awesome but not necessary.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time