- We are a rapidly growing company offering the best in Internet, TV, and Home Phone services throughout Metro Vancouver.
- We’ve been in business since 1996 and are headquartered right here in beautiful Vancouver close to bus routes and Skytrain stations.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 3 months of full-time employment.
- Novus also offers generous education reimbursement and employer matching GRRSP programs.
- It’s your birthday! Take the day off.
- Own a dog? Bring your furry friend to our dog-friendly office.
- Our Fun Club will have you socializing with activities throughout the year and donuts on Fridays will satisfy your cravings
Hi, welcome to Novus – how can I help you? As the Customer Care & Front Desk Specialist, you’ll be asking that question a lot. We’ve set the bar in our industry for great customer service and we know you’ll fit right in. We’re known for being personable and always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. You’ll be front and center interacting with our customers at the front desk and we’ll be relying on you to keep them smiling.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Provide professional and pleasant customer service via email and in person
- Promote and recommend Television, Internet & Phone services
- Process new accounts and schedule new appointments as well as ensuring work orders are accurately entered
- Provide thorough explanations about billing and payment process to our customers
- Process payments
- Manage equipment pick-ups and returns
- Greet any guest or walk in customer
- Manage any deliveries to office
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service function
- Knowledge of computers, networking, computer components
- Grade 12 level education
- A people person, your outgoing, positive and fun personality shines through
- An excellent communicator with strong oral and written skills
- A team player but can also work independently with minimum supervision
- Cool under pressure – you have the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and can manage and diffuse upset customers.
- Highly organized with exceptional customer service skills and have a strong attention to detail
- An analytical thinker – you have the excellent ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Goal oriented and thrive working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- A love for all things TV and Internet, and technology in general
- Previous employment with a telecommunications service provider
- Speak a second language? Awesome but not necessary.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest in this position. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Care