$90,000 – $120,000 a year
Company Name: Deluxe Toronto Ltd. dba Method Studios Vancouver
Business address: 50 West 2nd Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1B3
Job title – Central Production Manager
Job location: Vancouver, BC
Relevant NOC: 0512 – Managers – publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
Positions available: 1
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Language of Work: English
Minimum education: Diploma
Benefits: 15 days vacation. Extended Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance, Employee and Family Assistance Program. Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Extra Information: Eligible for incremental raises in accordance with company policy on an annual basis.
Salary: $90,000pa – $120,000pa
Method Studios is an award-winning international visual effects group with facilities in Los Angeles, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, London, Melbourne and Montreal. As an artist-driven company known for its creativity, we service high-end feature film, commercial, television, games and motion graphics clients in the global marketplace.
- Design and development of standardised Production workflows and processes
- Develop eﬃcient and timely solutions to Production diﬃculties.
- Implement the right tools, technology and workflows, to deliver the highest quality work in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that tutorials, educational and training tools are available to production team members (Managers, Coordinators and Assistants)
- Provide leadership (technically and creatively) as well as providing support and feedback for production team members (Managers, Coordinators and Assistants)
- Leading performance feedback sessions for production team members (Managers, Coordinators and Assistants)
- Increase productivity and efficiency between departments
- Collect and act on feedback from the production team members (Managers, Coordinators and Assistants)
- Implementing production training plans to ensure upcoming work is able to be completed.
- Developing a strong team so strategic vacancies can be filled internally
- Work with Artist management to create and implement retention and engagement strategies
- Assist Head of Studio with scheduling and resourcing the production team members (Managers, Coordinators and Assistants)
- Resolving conflicts
- Quality control work and ensure that the highest creative and technical standards are systematically maintained.
- Provide career development opportunities for production team members (Managers, Coordinators and Assistants)
- Deep understanding of Production within visual effects for film
- Experience as a Central Production Manager, Production manager and Department Manager within a large scale VFX studio
- At least 5 years’ experience in production management for feature film VFX
- Strong technical understanding of visual eﬀects pipelines and processes
- Advanced demonstrated knowledge and production experience in a number of Production tools
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Production Management: 5 years (Preferred)