ABOUT THE JOB
BRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON’s extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
We are seeking a Concept Artist to join our Art Department. Whether you are looking for fixed-term employment or a freelance gig, check us out!
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with Leads to translate written and verbal directions into visual solutions.
- Generate multitude of ideas and sketches of original and imaginative concept art for characters, environments and other virtual production assets.
- Communicate ideas effectively and recommend solutions to produce strong visual concepts.
- Work with other departments to create unique and extraordinary designs through an iterative process.
- Ensure necessary changes are made based on feedback to ensure that the art is in-line with the artistic visions.
- Support with in-depth research, reference material, and develop conceptual ideas for the Art team to follow.
- Prior experience working in film, animation, and/or game development
- Strong fundamentals in illustration with a demonstrable sense of color, lighting, atmosphere and overall composition
- Familiar with 3D production requirements and be able to work directly with 3D artists
- Ability to deliver tight, detailed production drawings, character turnarounds, and schematics for modelers, VFX artists, and other team members
- Fast and efficient with current digital painting techniques in Photoshop and Unreal Engine
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Storyboard skills and action breakdowns a plus