Industrial Light & Magic
Provides administrative and entry level design support for the Art department, including Creative Director, Department Manager, Art Director and Concept artists.
- Provides administrative and general support to Art dept. personnel and clients
- Assists in all phases of production from bidding to archiving
- Maintains inventory, orders and stocks all department supplies
- Conducts library/video research for reference materials
- Creates presentation packages for meetings including scanning, printing and mounting of concept and storyboard artwork.
- Responsible for general department maintenance
- Runs errands around Lucas facility and in the Bay Area
- Assists artists with clean-up of concept and storyboard artwork
- Maintains department databases
To apply for this job please visit www.simplyhired.ca.
Industrial Light & Magic job in Vancouver
You may also be interested in...
- Teaching Assistant, Production Design Contract – Vancouver Film School – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Contract Reporting to the Senior Instructor for Production Design and the Head of Department, working ...
- Acquisition Assistant – Electronic Arts – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Temporary Requisition Number:155420 Location:Vancouver Date Opened:2019-04-17 Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA ...
- production assistant – Vertical Luxury Outdoor Design Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ $18 – $22 an hour Permanent Salary$$18 to $22HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per ...
- Film/TV Casting Assistant – Tiffany Mak Casting Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Vancouver, BC Part-time WE ARE: A busy and reputable film/TV casting office in Vancouver. Though ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...