We are currently fielding applications from suitably qualified Animators for upcoming feature, television and commercial projects.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality animation;
- Working within studio best practices, follow guidelines, and keep scenes clean and organized;
- Prioritize and revise work based on direction from supervisors;
- Meet project milestones and deadlines on time.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
- Have a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, balance, timing and form;
- Good knowledge of animation in Maya or similar packages;
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years industry experience in commercials, film or TV;
- Ideally has an understanding of rigging, cameras and scene layout.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.
The Embassy job in Vancouver, BC
You may also be interested in...
- Teaching Assistant, Production Design Contract – Vancouver Film School – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Contract Reporting to the Senior Instructor for Production Design and the Head of Department, working ...
- Acquisition Assistant – Electronic Arts – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Temporary Requisition Number:155420 Location:Vancouver Date Opened:2019-04-17 Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA ...
- production assistant – Vertical Luxury Outdoor Design Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ $18 – $22 an hour Permanent Salary$$18 to $22HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per ...
- Film/TV Casting Assistant – Tiffany Mak Casting Inc. – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Vancouver, BC Part-time WE ARE: A busy and reputable film/TV casting office in Vancouver. Though ...
- ATD – double negative visual effects – Vancouver, BC ⧁ Description As an Assistant Technical Director (ATD) you will perform a variety of tasks to ...