Administrative Assistant – BC Council of Film Unions – North Vancouver, BC
BC Council of Film Unions job in North Vancouver, BC
BC Council of Film Unions
The BC Council of Film Unions (BCCFU) is comprised of three film-industry unions which represent over 10,000 employees in BC’s film and television industry.
- Answering telephones and general inquiries
- Generating and responding to email correspondence
- Data entry
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the office
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Highly organized and be comfortable working alone and with others
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with Filemaker Pro or another database
- Familiarity with bookkeeping/basic accounting
- Familiarity with film industry
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...