2D Compositor – Bardel Entertainment – Vancouver, BC
Bardel Entertainment job in Vancouver, BC
Bardel is currently recruiting for a talented 2D Compositor to work collaboratively with our Emmy award winning studio team on Rick and Morty.
Working with one of our prominent clients, such as Cartoon Network, Disney, Starburns, and Warner Bros, this person will be working under the direction of the Lead Animator/Director and production team. Animators will create high quality character animation while simultaneously meeting TV Animation production deadlines.
Deconstructing animated Harmony files and compositing them with FX for final output
What you’ll be doing:
- Splitting animated Harmony files into layers suitable to apply character, overlay and BG effects
- Importing layers into ToonBoom Harmony and assembling a final composite to show specifications
- Rendering composite files
- Inspecting and reviewing material to ensure animation is free of visual and technical defects
- File management to show specifications, including adhering to all naming conventions
- Input into efficiencies for the Comp+Render technical Pipeline
- Tracking reported problems using Bardel’s tracking software
- Resolving defects found with the appropriate team member
What you bring with you:
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in the technical pipeline based primarily on ToonBoom Harmony
- Well developed analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines
To apply for this job please click here.
Suggested production jobs...