Videographer – Richmond Hill – Canada Computers – Greater Toronto Area, ON
Company: Canada Computers
Location: Greater Toronto Area, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Canada Computers & Electronics is a retailer of personal computers, IT components, and consumer electronics. We strive to provide our clients with the latest and greatest technology and services for the best value. Our people are knowledgeable, passionate and go beyond expectations to delight our clients.
We offer the right platform and support for your professional growth and advancement. Join us today to launch your career with Canada Computers & Electronics!
We are currently hiring a Videographer at our Head Office, located in Richmond Hill!
The Videographer will be running the internal studio where content for multiple platforms will be produced. The content created will be featured in variable areas including, but not limited to, social media platforms such asYouTube,Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, the company website, E-Blasts/Email campaigns, flyers, store level promotions and more.The individual will work directly with the Marketing and Web Teams to deliver the production of photos and videos with consistent quality.
- Photograph, edit, retouch and colour correct product images for placement for social media, website, E-Blasts, etc.
- Film, edit, retouch and colour correct product videos for placement in the various areas listed above.
- Organize, rename and resize image files properly into a variety of internal servers, Dropbox, Google Drive, website, etc.
- Follow category-specific style (consumer electronics) to ensure consistency of photograph, image quality, product styling and lighting.
- Work directly with Marketing & Web team to deliver consistent quality of photo/video assets in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with close-up/macro photography and ability to capture multiple perspectives.
- Photo editing, video editing and post production experience.
- Knowledge of design and editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud: Light Room, Photoshop, Premier Pro)
- Ability to export/process, create and convert various types of file formats and file sizes for both photo and video (RAW, PSD, JPEG, PNG, MP4, MOV, etc.)
- Knowledge of Capture One software program to photograph products (or similar program) is an asset but not necessary.
- Studio lighting knowledge; how to light specific shapes, textures and materials to highlight products.
- Experience staging products and styling photoshoots, using various kinds of props if necessary.
- Experience photographing products on white background.
- Catalog experience is an asset
- Creativity and strong sense of design
- An eye for detail and colour accuracy
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional product photograph experience
- Product videography experience
- Comprehensive portfolio displaying relevant work
- Diploma or BFA in Photography or related programs preferred
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Canada Computers is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Canada Computers will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)