Videographer & Graphic Designer – CIK TELECOM INC. – Markham, ON
Company: CIK TELECOM INC.
Location: Markham, ON
CIK TELECOM INC.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Must have good knowledge of photography and videography
- Develops the creative lead in planning video projects
- Plans the preproduction and postproduction of video projects accordingly as required
- Shoots and edits video and/or photography projects as required
- Manages equipments, procurement and maintenance if needed
- Manages video assets including archiving
- Designs graphics for video, websites, infographics, marketing materials and written content
- Contributes ideas and suggestions for new content
- Attend Marketing events when needed
- Proven experience in filming, editing and packaging digital videos to a high standard
- Demonstrable creative approach and innovation to both idea generation and problem solving
- Ability to provide creative direction and assist with storyboarding and concept generation
- Experience with knowledge of video editing software and motion graphics
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop highly desirable
- Required language: English, Chinese
Reference ID: Job Code: 212
If you believe you have the relevant experience, enthusiasm and great attitude that we’re looking for, please submit your cover letter and resume with Job Code 212.
CIK Telecom is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. While we thank all that apply, only those selected will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chinese (Required)