$17 an hour
EdKent Media is a digital marketing agency that’s growing at a rapid pace and delivers effective solutions for clients on services like web design to online marketing (SEO, SEM, and SMM), reputation management and brand creation. We pride ourselves on bringing creativity and innovation to every project and work with our clients with a goal to help them improve their ROI on their marketing.
At EdKent Media we believe in working together as a team to achieve our greatest potential—and having a good time in the process. We are committed to a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth.
We are currently seeking an experienced Videographer/Photographer who has the willingness to tackle whatever comes your way with great management skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to work together as a team.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Shooting videos and editing them according to the requirement
- You are capable of leading a video production project by creating shooting schedules, selecting cameras, lenses and other necessary equipment
- Taking and editing photos so that they can be used for online content( websites and social media)
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Edit all footage and transform it into a meaningful story line, ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior DSLR professional photography experience
- At least 2 years of experience with regards to the above-listed duties and a portfolio of work to showcase
- Outgoing personality who must be able to work with client on-site
- Knowledge of camera’s and lenses
- Understands lighting techniques and have a solid understanding of how to make a shot stand out
- Knowledge of compositing workflows and techniques; solid understanding of audio editing and continuity, pacing and timing
- Knowledge of video and audio technical standards across various platforms (including, but not limited to frame rates, video file formats, codecs, etc.)
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change; ability to work under pressure for short turnaround deadlines while maintaining a high-quality standard
- Ability to troubleshoot and find creative solutions for editorial and pipeline issues
- Confident and effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- You understand social media and are capable of creating content that helps to narrate a tale efficiently
- You are comfortable coordinating activities with our copywriters and designers
- Reliable vehicle and driving license is essential for this role
- Candidates must who have their own equipment
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE EdKent Media:
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events, if required)
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental- benefits
- Work from home days
- Complimentary office snacks, hot/cold beverages & games in office perks
What is the culture like at EdKent Media?
Collaborative, fun and a competitive team environment.
Mon-Fri, 10 AM – 6 PM
Health benefits after completion of 3 months of employment.
Plenty of room for growth, a great team to work with and lots of office parties! Do check us out on Instagram
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $ 17 /hour
This can turn into a full-time salaried position!
How to Apply:
- Your resume
- Cover letter explaining why you would like to be part of the team
- A portfolioof what you believe is your best work.You can send us a list of URLs that link directly to your work
- We are hiring immediately,so if you are interested in this opportunity, get on this and submit your application as quickly as you can.
We will review applications as we receive them, and while we appreciate any applications we receive, we will only contact those who we intend to interview and move to the next stage of the selection process.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Videography: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Marketing Agency: 2 years (Required)
- Video Production: 2 years (Required)
- Photography: 2 years (Required)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
Licence: [Read more]