Unscripted Development Coordinator – Muse Entertainment Ontario Inc. – Toronto, ON
Company: Muse Entertainment Ontario Inc.
Location: Toronto, ON
Muse Entertainment Ontario Inc.
Muse Entertainment Enterprises Inc. is a leading film and television production company and an international distributor known for its high quality dramatic and factual productions.
Our unscripted division in Toronto is looking for a strong development coordinator to assist a busy development team in every aspect of development.
We’re looking for someone that is pro-active, has a great attitude, strong writing skills, and loves unscripted TV! This is a great place to learn and participate in the development process. The environment here is busy, but fun. Great opportunity to pitch ideas, grow and be involved.
– Tracking internal development, network needs, and other relevant information.
– Write + Create documents (ie. one sheets, decks, casting documents, sizzle scripts…etc.)
– Casting (ie. pitching fresh talent, conduct Skype interviews…etc.)
– Building and maintaining relationships in the creative community, including talent, managers and agents in both the US and Canada.
– Staying abreast of the competitive market and entertainment marketplace in both US and Canada, IE be familiar with networks and brands
– Maintaining standard of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
-Is a self-starter and can work independently
– Scheduling, rolling calls, maintaining calendar and basic administrative duties in support of the Director & VP development
Skills and Qualifications:
– College/University degree preferred
– Ideally candidate has minimum 2 years experience within entertainment industry in unscripted development/production
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Strong research skills
– Must have excellent computer and technology skills- at minimum Mac is used at our office: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint or equivalent
Extra points for
-Keeping up with the latest trends in television
-A passion for the development process
-Adobe Premiere and Photoshop skills
-A keen eye for design
-Set production experience
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Remuneration and employment benefits at market rates and commensurate with industry experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with the subject line: “Unscripted Development Coordinator – Full Name”
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
Type d’emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent