Traffic Coordinator – Corus Entertainment
Company: Corus Entertainment
Location: Toronto, ON
Are you creative, dynamic and passionate? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for you. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to work for Corus Entertainment, we encourage you to apply.
About the Role:In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Create and edit daily commercial logs, while maintaining proper break management and adhering to advertiser and station requirements.
- Log moves done to ensure both good customer service and good viewer experience
- Log formats and daily log assembly
- Entry of Sales bookings and billings into the Traffic system
- Inventory Management
- Commercial material scheduling
- Infomercial episodic Scheduling
- Verification and delivery of final schedules to Master Control
- Ensure deadlines are met with accuracy, preserve revenue, and support all internal and external departments as required.
- Reconciliation of billing files
- Generate various traffic related reports, on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College degree in broadcast media, marketing or related program considered an asset
- Candidates should have experience with a traffic system (S4M preferred) in a Television Traffic environment or experience in an Advertising Agency Media department.
- Fluency in French preferred, but not necessary.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and a quick learner;
- Team player – but able to work independently;
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize;
- Flexibility with working hours and approach to change;
- Cooperative and responsive in providing accurate information to everyone.
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Office is a prerequisite
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people’s lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you’ll feel it. You’ll see it in action.
You’ll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You’ll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You’ll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day – Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique – and amazing – place to work.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
- No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.