The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020
Company: Channel Zero Inc.
Address: Toronto, ON
Channel Zero Inc.
Channel Zero Inc. is looking for an organized, charismatic, energetic, self-motivated, quick learner who is able to work collaboratively with our dynamic original production team.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities
· Support the team in delivering a daily news magazine series by providing creative elements both technically and editorially
· Collaborate with the team to develop the look and feel of the show
· Manage the technical needs from pre-production to delivery of the show inclusive of: on-location & in-studio shoots, editing of packaged segments, creating show graphics and studio & equipment management
· Troubleshoot technical issues and provide training and support to the team
· Screen segments and shows for quality assurance
· Prepare deliverable items for distribution department – Ouat Media
· Other duties as assigned
The Successful candidate will possess:
· 2+ years of television production experience
· A strong skill set in production including: a knowledge of various cameras and accessories, techniques for shooting, on-location and in-studio audio recording and lighting
· A strong skill set in post-production management and software especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop of Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience working in a digital file environment
· Studio and equipment management experience
· Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
· Effective communication skills and mentorship abilities
· The ability to excel under tight deadlines and problem-solve in intense situations
· Experience with digital content creation
· Must have valid Ontario drivers license
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled
To apply: Quoting ref# TP-2020-08, please submit your resume, cover letter with salary expectations and demo reel
Channel Zero Inc. is a member of the Channel Zero group of companies and along with its subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in its workforce. Please note that all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply but applications from Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.
About Channel Zero Inc.
Channel Zero is an independent Canadian media company that owns over-the-air channel CHCH-TV and a bouquet of specialty channels including Rewind, Silver Screen Classics, and Halla Bol Kids TV, Canada’s first South Asian HD TV channel. Channel Zero’s digital sales agency Junction Digital offers advertisers marketing solutions on our owned and operated websites, as well as through our trading desk. The film division of Channel Zero features Ouat Media, an Academy Award® winning film sales and distribution company. Channel Zero’s head office is located in Toronto, Ontario. For more information, please visit chz.com.
Reference ID: TP-2020-08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent