The #1 Job Site Created By and For People Working In Film & TV Production
New Jobs Posted Hourly 24 Hours a Day
Thursday, September 19th, 2019
Company: Brunico Communications
Location: Toronto, ON
Realscreen magazine is looking for an experienced and hard-working staff writer/newshound. Realscreen is a quarterly international trade magazine, a comprehensive website with daily updates and e-newsletter, and live event organizer devoted to the business of unscripted and non-fiction entertainment, and is the global authority on factual TV and film production, programming and distribution.
– two to four years of experience working in a writing position at a magazine, website or newspaper;
– strong time management and organizational skills, as well as experience with high-volume editorial output;
– a business-writing background;
– experience and comfort with establishing and maintaining key editorial relationships with executive-level contacts;
– demonstrated ability to independently manage a beat, with responsibility for generating story ideas, research, writing/assigning and editing/proofing;
– a team player attitude and a high degree of comfort with working on a small editorial team;
– ability to travel;
– a clever yet authoritative editorial voice and knowledge of/interest in the unscripted/non-fiction entertainment business, running the gamut from unscripted/reality television to documentary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent