Sound Services Manager – Technicolor – Toronto, ON
Location: Toronto, ON
Technicolor’s premier, downtown-based Post Production house in Toronto offers cutting-edge audio and video post services for film, television and commercial productions. We offer comprehensive and flexible on-location services, dailies and front-end, digital intermediates, design & VFX, and sound services. Our facility is connected to Technicolor’s worldwide network of operations, further ensuring one consistent vision for our clients, from set to screen.
We are currently looking for a Sound Services Manager to join our Toronto facility.
- Responsibility for leadership and management of the Audio division within Technicolor Toronto, the activities of which include Broadcast & Theatrical Mixing and ADR & Foley record.
- Manages the work, mobilization, and career growth of the Audio human resources
- Ensures the achievement of the department’s objectives regarding quality, deadlines and client satisfaction/relationship management.
- Prepares and monitors the departmental budget, with responsibility to react to market and business challenges to achieve positive financial results.
- Ensures that his team’s technical knowledge and skills/abilities are up to date, and that changes in technology are managed productively within the department.
- Prepares and implements policies and procedures specific to the department, working with Human Resources and Business Leadership to ensure alignment.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Post Production industry.
- Thorough knowledge of the process and technology involved in sound design and editing.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage specialized personnel.
- Superior communication and relationship-building skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the Post Production Industry.