Internship, Casual, Freelance
THE ENERGY EMPRESS is looking for a talented Sound Editor Intern to assemble raw, recorded footage into finished content suitable for podcasting standards on iTunes. Applicants must be interested / niched in the personal development + holistic wellness industry.
- Execute a creative vision by editing sound clips
- Create intro + outro clips for each podcast
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the podcast
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency
- Preferably a media production student located in Toronto with proven work/school experience as a video and sound editor (This can even be YouTube).
- Experience working with Audacity, GarageBand and/or other editing softwares
- Social media knowledge
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages
- Demonstrable video + sound editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Must have access to your own laptop + editing softwares
** This is a paid stipend position. If hired, you will be required to edit short, raw clips into fully produced podcasts.
Job Types: Internship, Casual, Freelance
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)