Receptionist/Administration Assistant – Global Incentives Inc – Toronto, ON
Company: Global Incentives Inc
Address: Toronto, ON
Global Incentives Inc
Do you love film and television, are resourceful, and have a special knack for organization?
Global Incentives Inc. is looking for someone to join the team!
As a global leader in film and television production incentives, with over 20 years of experience, we are the go-to experts in tax incentives, tax credits and rebates. We work with the largest studios and streaming companies worldwide. A few of our credits include Gemini Man, Ad Astra, Pitch Perfect, Paddington Bear, and American Hustle.
We’re looking for someone who can work independently and with a team, has exceptional time management, and can problem solve. You’ll be working among our team to help advise, oversee, and manage film’s incentive applications and claims.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle reception duties, including telephone, mail, and couriers
- Maintain office files and coordinate storage of project files
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Prepare expense claims and manage petty cash
- Assist the President and Vice-President in day to day functions, including correspondence, filing, scheduling, and travel itineraries
- Prepare excel spreadsheets from film production budgets and cost reports
- Arrange meetings and conference calls
- Liaise with client contacts to obtain production documentation
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills with a keen attention to detail
- Fluent in English, with strong verbal and written abilities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Aptitude for accounting
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls